Search This Blog:

2.01.2010

//Grammy's Best Dressed

//Beyonce' changed into this dress after her performance. This dress was one of my faves, and I think she should have wore it on the red carpet.



//Keri Hilson wore a strapless champagne and silver mermaid style dress. It kind of reminds me of a bridal gown, but I think it was a good choice for her because it was classy, and she pulled it off!

//Fergie came the to awards in Emilio Pucci, I thought her dress was very plain but the color looks great on her..She pulled it off! Its a cute dress for her and she works it.


//Taylor Swift in Kaufman Franco. This was a very classy dress for Taylor, she is growing up AW!

//Miley Cyrus wore a long-sleeve mini Herve Leger by Max Azria green dress, Very cute!




//Rihanna wore a Elie Saab white chiffon gown, i thought the dress was beautiful, and one of my faves!










No comments: