Search This Blog:

2.01.2010

//Grammy's Worst Dressed

Okay, now just about EVERYONE that showed up at the Grammy's this year deserves the worst dressed...But, I don't have time for all of that ..so here is a few!



//Lady Gaga I love her at times BUT WTF was she on when she got dressed? She looks too uncomfortable & stiff.. and that metal star thing in her hand what is that??..and the yellow wig.. Its like everything she has on is just plain wrong... I know she always wants to surprise everyone, and wants everyone to know that no one knows actually knows gaga. She truly looks like a "monster".... GrrRRrRRrr!



//Beyonce' As much as I hate to do it.....Beyonce' didn't look too good on the red carpet at the Grammy's this year. I was more happy with the dress she wore after her performance! This one just didn't do anything for me. blah..



//Ke$ha came to the Grammy's looking a hot mess. From her Halloween costume to her smeared eyeshadow and cheap looking shoes.. She looks tacky plus I see her apearing on Celebrity Rehab in a few.. JUST SAYIN!




//Britney Spears ummmm.......What was this girl thinking? It looks like a bathing suit and a lace nightgown. Enough said.....


//Snooki "Guidette" or whatever from "Jersey Shore" came to awards looking a mess. Wearing a purple, high school homecoming style dress.

No comments: